Anonymous said: Jenny! Can we talk about Jensen drunk tweeting?? Because I'm having an emergency!!
yes, we can talk about Jensen drunk tweeting. :D
*gets her first aid bag to treat this emergency of yours*
How can I help you, dear?
Maybe by having a drink ourselves to catch up with him? :D
how do you know jensen was drunk? did i miss some posts?
No no no, I don’t want to spread wrong information. I don’t have any extended knowledge. We were just making assumptions whether or not he might have enjoyed himself with a couple of drinks as well. :)
I was off for a bit and now my internet isn’t working. :((( Using my phone’s hot spot for a sec to say, I’ll reply to messages and replies tomorrow, when hopefully my internet will be back. Ugh, the internet connection is a mess lately. *despairs*
Wishing y’all a good night and sweet dreams!
Anonymous said: Oh shoot ignore that birthday ask I read the about thing you posted and I thought the current time and place was your birthday oops
Awww dear anon,
but that’s too cute! Thank you nontheless. My birthday hasn’t been too long ago, so… :D
*hugs and ruffles through hair*
Anonymous said: \ (^_^) / Hello beautiful person! If you receive this it means you make someone happy! Go on anonymous and send this to 10 followers that make you happy, or you feel sommeone needs some cheering up. If you get some back even better!
You are making me happy as well!!!
<3 <3 <3
I was tagged by lost-shoe
Replace with your own answers and then tag 10 people.
- Name: Jenny
- Nickname: Jen
- Birthday: July 26th
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: Heterosexual
- Height: 5’4
- Time zone: GMT
- What time and date is it there: 3.31pm, 30th August
- Average hours of sleep I get a night: Around 5 to 6.
- Last thing I googled was: Flights+Cheap+Birmingham
- Most used phrase(s): Excuse me?
- First word that comes to mind: Grand Central Station
- What I last said to a family member: “Could you take that downstairs with you?”
- One place that makes me happy and why: The ocean. I love the ocean and would love to some day be able to live close to the ocean, because it has this calming effect on me. i could walk on the beach for hours and stare at the waves roll in. That’s when evertything falls away for a bit and I just am.
- How many blankets I sleep under: 1.
- Favorite beverage(s): Water with a hint of lemon.
- Last movie I watched in the cinema: OMG, I don’t even remember, it has been ages ago… I think it might have been the 2nd part of “The Hunger Games” and it was around christmas time, 0_0
- Three things I can’t live without: My family and friends, internet, my guitar.
- A piece of advice to all my followers: This is probably going to sound really cheesy and stupid, but “Never forget how strong you really are. There may tough times and momenst you’d arther forget, but in the end all your mistakes, all your strengths, all your flaws, all your beauties make you who you are, make you one of a kind, so don’t define yourself by everything you are not, but everything that you are. *hugs you all*
- You all have to listen to this song: Arrrrghhhh, cannot pick…
I’m tagging jacklesonmymind, justjensenanddean, poorbeautifuldean, littlehollyleaf, larinah, mytharc4dean, androbeaurepaire, mishaswhore, deathswaywardson, memberoftheangelgarrison